Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Laundry Love


I am sure when I was 16 that I would not think I would fall in love with a washer and dryer. But I have fell in love with my new washer and dryer. After years of apartment laundries, old washer and dryers that ruined clothes and a brand new pair that constantly broke for the full five years that they were in warranty. Well they both broke again in the same week and they are out of warranty. So we took the plunge and brought a new pair. I think the reason I am so enarmored is that it has been such a pain to do laundry all of these years but finally, the laundry is simple and idiot proof. The bonus is that it uses less water, almost 30 gallons per load, then our previous models. Yeah!

1 comment:

my2boyz said...

I am so jealous! I keep "praying" mine will break so I can replace with ones like yours! Less H20 and more clothes in a load!