Monday, April 14, 2008

Case of the Mondays

When I worked in the commercial world Mondays just sucked. There was no two ways about. Plus there was that Sunday night dread of having to go back to work. Something about working at home and running our family, I no longer hate Mondays. Don't get me wrong I am still groggy and would rather stay in bed. But I now have a bit of peace. I get my husband out the door, CM my oldest off for his daily activities and then it is just me and my little one NC. Oh and the dog.

My craziest days are Friday through Sunday. CM is having issues with communicating when he gets upset, a lot of him yelling No and crying. Sigh. NC has been teething over the last two weekends. The first two teeth are now through the gum so we should have a couple of weeks rest. I have heard other parents say that they know their child was put on this earth to teach them patience. I would swear that is what CM is doing for me.

Mondays for me now mean getting the house back in order, cleaning the floors, getting the toys back, getting the laundry done, etc, etc, etc. For some reason this is not as bad as the dread of having to go back to work on Mondays.

No comments: